Trump says holding off on new Iran strikes after Gulf appeal


The White House said a proposal delivered by Iran through Pakistani mediators on Sunday lacked meaningful improvement, failing to offer detailed commitments on the surrender of the Islamic Republic’s stockpile of highly enriched uranium and the suspension of further enrichment, Axios reported, citing a senior US official and a person briefed on the issue.



Source link

  • Related Posts

    Police: 3 killed at a San Diego mosque and both suspects are dead

    SAN DIEGO (AP) — Authorities say two teenage suspects opened fire at an Islamic center in San Diego on Monday, killing three men before killing themselves. The case is being…

    Elon Musk loses case against Sam Altman over OpenAI’s future

    Musk generally has a strong record in court battles, but has had a couple of significant setbacks in the last year. Tesla Inc., his electric vehicle company, was hit with…

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You Missed

    The Aircraft Set To Replace The Iconic Boeing 757

    The Aircraft Set To Replace The Iconic Boeing 757

    Where To Find Gold In Subnautica 2

    Where To Find Gold In Subnautica 2

    The Wrath of Jeff: Prominent Alberta separatist advocates internal UCP coup to oust Danielle Smith

    The Wrath of Jeff: Prominent Alberta separatist advocates internal UCP coup to oust Danielle Smith

    Kin Health Raises $9M To Give Patients a Record of Their Own Care

    Police: 3 killed at a San Diego mosque and both suspects are dead

    Police: 3 killed at a San Diego mosque and both suspects are dead

    The Signals That Matter – MIT Insider’s Panel