ICE agent charged in nonfatal shooting of Venezuelan immigrant in Minneapolis


The federal agent, Christian Castro, faces five counts, prosecutors said.

Minnesota prosecutors on Monday announced charges against a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent in the nonfatal shooting of a Venezuelan man in Minneapolis earlier this year. 

The federal agent, Christian Castro, was charged with four counts of second-degree assault and one count of falsely reporting a crime in the Jan. 14 shooting of Julio Sosa-Celis, according to the Hennepin County attorney.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.



Source link

  • Related Posts

    San Diego police say threat at Islamic Center “has been neutralized” after reported shooting

      9m ago Threat at the Islamic Center of San Diego “has been neutralized,” police say San Diego police the threat at the Islamic Center of San Diego “has been…

    Guard Killed in Shooting at San Diego Islamic Center, Mosque Leader Says

    The police in San Diego rushed to a mosque Monday afternoon after reports of an active shooter, the authorities said. Ahmed Shabaik, chairman of the mosque that was targeted, the…

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You Missed

    IPL 2026, CSK vs SRH 63rd Match Match Report, May 18, 2026

    IPL 2026, CSK vs SRH 63rd Match Match Report, May 18, 2026

    No Gravity Games Is Giving Away 6 Free Switch Games This Month

    No Gravity Games Is Giving Away 6 Free Switch Games This Month

    Coach Unveils New Collab with Brain Dead in Surprise Runway

    Coach Unveils New Collab with Brain Dead in Surprise Runway

    Minister Joly announces support for human rights defenders and media freedom

    Minister Joly announces support for human rights defenders and media freedom

    Fennec Pharmaceuticals Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)

    Trump says he’s called off planned Iran strikes ahead of new ‘negotiations’ – National

    Trump says he’s called off planned Iran strikes ahead of new ‘negotiations’ – National