Trump revives threats to use military force against Iran


Mai Sato, the UN’s special rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran, told ABC earlier this week that the number of civilians killed is estimated at 5,000 or more. Reports from doctors in the country suggest the figure may be at least 20,000, she said, later adding that the figure hasn’t been verified by the UN.



Source link

  • Related Posts

    Nasa may roll back Artemis II rocket launch after helium flow discovery | US news

    Nasa said in a blog post on Saturday it is taking steps to potentially roll back the Artemis II rocket launch after discovering an interrupted flow of helium. The agency…

    Sidney Crosby’s influence extends beyond Golden Goal glory

    “It’s a tough question (and) I don’t have near the time,” Cooper said when to define the Crosby influence. “Everybody says they learn stuff from coaches, but coaches learn stuff…

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You Missed

    Pan Am’s Long-Awaited Comeback: What’s The Latest?

    Pan Am’s Long-Awaited Comeback: What’s The Latest?

    Trump raises global tariffs to 15% in wake of Supreme Court loss

    Trump raises global tariffs to 15% in wake of Supreme Court loss

    A judge ruled Tesla still has to pay $243 million for a fatal crash involving Autopilot

    A judge ruled Tesla still has to pay $243 million for a fatal crash involving Autopilot

    Nasa may roll back Artemis II rocket launch after helium flow discovery | US news

    Nasa may roll back Artemis II rocket launch after helium flow discovery | US news

    WATCH: Baby giraffe and ostrich face off in 'staring contest'

    WATCH:  Baby giraffe and ostrich face off in 'staring contest'

    Hungary says it will block a key EU loan to Ukraine until Russian oil shipments resume

    Hungary says it will block a key EU loan to Ukraine until Russian oil shipments resume