Ubisoft CEO confirms new Assassin’s Creed and Far Cry games are coming, denies that putting his son in charge of them was nepotism



I’m not sure this really needs to be said out loud, but Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said it out loud in a new interview with Variety and so we’re spreading the word: Yes, new Assassin’s Creed and Far Cry games are in development.

“We have a solid pipeline underway across Vantage Studios,” Guilemot said. “Under the Assassin’s Creed brand, several titles are in development, spanning both single-player and multiplayer experiences, with the ambition to further grow a community that exceeded 30 million players last year.



Source link

  • Related Posts

    History Of Resident Evil (2026 Update)

    With the impending release of Resident Evil Requiem, we take a look at the history of the franchise, from its survival horror roots to its forays into action. Source link

    The HP All-in Plan – Get a New Printer and Ink Starting at Just $7.99 Per Month

    If you’re in need of at-home printing but you don’t want to deal with the upfront cost of buying a printer or the hassle of purchasing ink cartridges when they…

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You Missed

    Trump sharply criticizes Supreme Court justices he appointed after tariff ruling

    Trump sharply criticizes Supreme Court justices he appointed after tariff ruling

    Israeli strikes kill at least 10 and wound 24 in Lebanon, health ministry says | Lebanon

    Israeli strikes kill at least 10 and wound 24 in Lebanon, health ministry says | Lebanon

    Friday Afternoon Links

    Canadians vacationing at popular Cancun resort hit hard by vomiting, cramps and diarrhea

    American miles vs. Loyalty Points: What’s the difference?

    American miles vs. Loyalty Points: What’s the difference?

    Wisconsin Reverses Decision to Ban VPNs in Age Verification Bill

    Wisconsin Reverses Decision to Ban VPNs in Age Verification Bill